Christmas is right around the corner and we have recently styled a clients dining table - we thought it would be lovely to share this with you. Want to see how to create this table? If so, read on...
- THE FLOWERS - create full impact with 3 displays
The styling of this table needed to be low level and long enough to have impact without being fussy. Therefore, we decided to use three individual arrangements instead of one centrepiece, placing the arrangements in round glass bowls to appear as one long running centrepiece.
In each bowl, we placed a small container of oasis in the centre and concealed the outer casing using two different textures of matt gold gravel and pebbles, once filled with water we placed some sprigs of greenery amongst the pebbles.
To give a sophisticated yet simple design, which complemented the colour scheme of the placemats and tableware, we used the below combination:
- Low lying foliage at the base
- A combination of white wax flower which is fern-like and small white flower heads with a blush of pink
- White spray roses
- Sprays of white berries
2. THE TABLE SETTING - Soft green theme
We wanted to go with a relaxed yet sophisticated colour scheme, so we chose these plates which would compliment the colours of the foliage and placemats. We also chose these artichoke candles which can be easily found on the high street.
- Plates - H&M
- Place mats & coaster - Rebeccadeco.co.uk
- Baubles - Fenwick
- Wine glasses - Fenwick
- Flower tea lights- Mitzi B - Teddington
- Serviettes - stylists own - these were linen in a soft green
3. THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS - We added a whimsical Christmas twist by adding these fun and festive gold birds to the table centre.
- Gold birds - Fenwick
4. TALL CANDLES - The cosiest element of the table will be given by the soft candle light, we used a combination of tall candles, as below, and small tea lights.
With your final Christmas table you will more than likely wish to finish it off with some beautiful crackers. For something a little different, we love the crackers from Matiladagoad.com.
These tortoise shell Christmas Crackers with their plush deep pink and Indigo velvet bows feel classic and festive without feeling too traditional. They are sure to make any table come alive.
Each cracker contains an exclusive Tart recipe card designed by Scribble & Daub with accompanying spice mix by Rooted Spice that are designed to incorporate Christmas leftovers. Also included is a retro fortune fish and gold paper hat. Six crackers per box each measures 31cm in length.
Wishing you a beautiful Christmas and we look forward to sharing more design tips in the New year.
Love from Natalie, Juliette and the team x